We ate the following dishes :-
1. steam telapia in thai style - RM48, highly recommend cos this fish is really fresh
2. steam japanese shell @ escargo. Steam escargo is tasteless but if you deep the escargo into the steam telapia spicy and sour sauce, it will taste nice.
3. steam lady fingers -this is my favourite, very fresh lady fingers
4. grill lamb - small plate RM15, we ate two plates cos it was so delicious
5. petai prawns
7. paku vegetable with belacan
8. fried chicken - this is very nice
9. sotong top with curry and santan - a unique dish and taste good
10. clear tom yam seafood
11. dessert - chendol and the famous thai water chestnut - RM5 per bowl
Address : KM4, Jalan Ampang-Hulu Langat, Ampang, 68000 Selangor
Contact : 019-2606493, 012-3634991
1. If coming from Petaling Jaya, take the Duke Highway
2. You exit the duke highway to Jalan Ampang
3. You will see Flamingo hotel on the right
4. Head towards Ampang Point
5. Once you see Ampang Point on your right, drive straight and you will pass by Waterfront and new shop lots.
6. Once you see the signboard to Carefour, at traffic light turn right. You will see carefour on your right.
7. Go straight until at traffic light turn left where you can see the signboard that states Kajang.
8. Go straight all the way until you see Ampang Lookout Point on your right
9. After 1km, slow down and you will see a signboard on your right in the shape of an ARROW and you turn right into the junction. Drive down slowly and you reach the restaurant.
Thanks to Wendee for the great map!!!
Click on the map to view full size.
Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.