Bukit Koman is after Raub town which is 2 hours drive from Kuala Lumpur.
Places to visit at Bukit Koman are :
1. delicious local food and snacks at Chop Yoon Thye, only opens at 2pm
2. beancurb factory - you can buy their soya bean drink, white beancurb and also deep fried tau foo pok
3. Soon Loong Groundnut Factory
4. Cheap Gua Musang Durian only at RM15 per kg.
Tau Fu Factory - less than 5 minutes drive from Chop Yoon Thye shop
Local food such as cakes, nasi lemak, chee cheong fun, hakka snacks, pumpkin cake and etc. This shop only opens at 2pm.
- if exit from Bukit Koman, at junction turn left and drive less than 5 minutes, the shop is before the Accessories shop.
- Groundnuts are from Cambodia and China. Sold at RM2.70 per packet.