Monday, April 27, 2009

Cup Cakes at Wonder Milk

Friends took me to this place known as Wonder Milk at Damansara Utama. This place is quite cozy. This is the place where the young adults hangs out, a place that you want to be seen at. So called "cup cakes trend".

The cafe sells cup cakes and sandwiches. Cup cakes is their signature dish. Guess how much is their cup cakes? RM4.50 for one mini cup cakes which i felt very expensive. Not my cup of tea.

I would not pay RM4.50 for one mini cup cakes. Even I felt J.Co donuts was expensive. Maybe I dont have sweet tooth. ha!ha!

Guess what i did? Quickly drive to Bake With Yen to buy cup cakes ingredient and went home to bake cup cakes..ha!ha! Siow Semacam....Where is the icing ?? Hee..Hee...need to search for recipe first. Will try to make another round of cup cakes and once success then i can sell to my friends...charge them for RM3.50 will do.....hee..hee...

1 comment:

  1. This design is wicked! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start
    my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job.
    I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented
    it. Too cool!
    my site :: Wedding cake supplies

    ReplyDelete